||Town officers, Continued
For the year 1786
Voted & choose, Messirs Jonas Clark, Cpt. Daniel Savage,
Nathaniel Hersey, Moses White, Abisha Cowan, Ephraim Ballard, Robert
Kenady, Lazarus Goodwin, Cpt. Enoch Page, Benjamin Follit
and Samuel Comings Surveyors of Highway, and Collectors of the highway
|Surveyor of Lumber
- Messirs James Hinkley, Cpt. James Cocks, Elias Craige,
Cpt. Daniel Savage, Beriah Ingraham, Eliphelet Gillman,
David Thomas, Abisha Cowan, Brian Fletcher Jnr, Ephraim Cowan,
and Mr. ___ Shaw, Surveyor of Lumber.
- Messirs William Palmer, and William Usher, Veiwers and Cullers of
Hoops & Staves
- Messirs Ezekiel Page, and Robert Henady, Fence Veiwers.
- Messirs Asa Williams and James Bolton, Field drivers
- Mr. Jonathan Devenport informer of Deer
- Messirs Nathan Tyler, Noah Woodward, Abisha Cowan, Charles Clarke,
Daniel Savage Jnr., Cpt. Henry Sewall and Thadeus
Snell -- hog [reeves].
under the third article, Voted (by, dividing or polling the house)
to send a Deligate to Falmouth &c by a majority of forty three for,
-- to thirty one against. Then Voted to choose, or send one Deligate.
Then Voted (by writen ballot) and chose Daniel Cony for said Deligate
Voted for a register of Deeds for the westerly district of the County
of Lincoln, and Nathaniel Shaving Esq. had Fifty five votes.